IDBI, which stands for Industrial Development Bank Of India, is a Universal Bank that provides a wide range of financial services and products, including loans, deposits, investment, and payment solutions. It is one of the best banks in India in terms of providing an easy and convenient customer experience. So we are going to know about IDBI Net Banking.
Since the world is getting more digital, Internet Banking has become an inevitable part of our lives. To get more information about Internet Banking and other finance-related information, FinancesJungle is the best platform. They have a team of experts providing advice & information related to business & finance.
Now coming back to IDBI Bank, with around 1900 branches & 3600 ATMs, it also provides a 24×7 service for Internet Banking to its customers without charging any fees. Also, you can leverage the same at any time from any part of the world.
The best part is, unlike many other banks, the bank provides both online & offline facilities to open Net Banking. All you need as prerequisites are having your bank account opened, getting a debit card & ATM Pin. Then once you have activated your ATM Pin, you are all ready to open IDBI Net Banking.
Step By Step Guide To Open IDBI Net Banking
In this article, we will be discussing both offline & online procedures and how to open IDBI Net Banking.
To open IDBI Net banking offline, you need to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit The Bank & Fill Up Net Backing Form
You need to visit the nearest IDBI Bank branch & ask for the Net Banking forms. Fill it up & submit it to proceed further.
Step 2: Getting Net Banking Credentials & Further Guidelines
You will get the Net Banking Id & Password along with the further procedure to activate Net Banking in an envelope. Just follow this procedure to open & activate your Net Banking account.
To open IDBI Net banking online, you need to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit IDBI Bank Official Website
- The first step for opening the Net Banking online is to visit IDBI official site.
- You will find the Login on the top right under the Net Banking option.
- Select the “Personal Banking” option and click on login to proceed further.
Step 2: Online Registration – Fill Up The Bank Account Details
- On selecting the Login option, you will see a pop-up page.
- Click on the option “First Time User? Register Now”
- On clicking, a new page will open up asking for Title, Customer Id & Account Id.
- After selecting the title, type CIF No. given on your IDBI Passbook front page in Customer Id Section & IDBI Account No. in Account Id section.
- Click on Continue.
Step 3: Fill Up Debit Card & ATM Details For Verification
- In this step, you will see the sections to enter your ATM/Debit card details.
- Fill up your 16 digit debit card number in the Card Number section & ATM pin number in the ATM Pin section.
- Also, enter the expiry date as found on your debit card.
- After entering the details, mark the terms and conditions as accepted & click on continue to proceed further. In case you have not activated your ATM card or linked it to your bank account, you will get an error saying “details not found.” For linking your ATM card to your bank account, you need to visit the nearest IDBI branch, and to activate the ATM card, all you need to do is visit a nearby ATM & do a withdrawal.
Step 4: Verification Process With One Time Password (OTP)
- On filling up the ATM & debit card details & clicking on continue, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Note that this mobile number is the one you have linked with your bank account.
- The new page that appeared asks you to enter this Time Password.
- Type the same & click on Continue.
Step 5: Create Login & Transaction Password
- If the One Time Password you entered is correct, a new page for creating a password will appear.
- Here, create a log in password meeting the requirements to make it strong, i.e., 2 alphabets, 2 numbers & 1 special character.
- Also, for making transactions via Internet Banking, you need to create another password.
- These two passwords should be different otherwise, it won’t proceed further.
- Select “Enable Transaction Facility” & click on “Submit.”
Step 6: Log In With The Generated Credentials
- Once you click on “Submit,” you will see a message displaying your User Id.
- On clicking “GO TO LOGIN PAGE,” you will be taken to IDBI Internet Banking Page.
- Enter the credentials & captcha and continue to log in.
Step 7: Update Phrase Details To Avoid Phishing
- Another page will appear that displays some photos.
- Select any one of them & type a phrase indicating its name.
- Select “UPDATE.”
This phrase will appear when you log in to the IDBI site to make sure you have not landed on any other phishing site.
And done! You are successful in registering & opening your IDBI Net Banking Account. You will now be taken to Net Banking Dashboard to use the banking facilities and manage your account from anywhere, anytime! In case you need more details about the same, do check the Finances Jungle IDBI Net Banking section.
Internet Banking facilitates you with a lot of things like checking account balance, managing debit card, funds transfer, international usage and so on. And IDBI Internet Banking is pretty simple to use! So, do not wait & just follow the above steps in order to open and activate your IDBI Net Banking Account & you are all set to leverage its benefits.