Wall arts enhance your decor and are essential as they provide a focal point and finishing to your walls. With so many great options available, you may wonder what shape and style go with your space.
Each unique type and style compliments different walls and setups so that the outcome is even more beautiful. Fortunately, there are some tips by which you can easily customize your walls according to different shapes, frames, and styles.
Read this article to get ideas about amazing shabby chic canvas art for wall decor.
Horizontal Canvas Wall art
Table of Contents
Horizontal canvas wall arts look good on large flat walls. They complement the space and make it look even more massive and beautiful. Let us have a look at some popular styles of the canvas.
As the name suggests, it’s symmetrical in some sense, with usually five frames. It’s large wall art with middle boundaries benign slightly longer. The second and third frames with the middle on them are identical to each other.
Then the fourth and fifth are similar and shorter of all the frames. They create a significant viewing canvas with perfect details. They bring symmetry to your living room or bedroom wall.
Wave canvas is a delight to yes with all the frames adjusted at different heights and or of different dimensions. They can be four-piece or five-piece. Make your color palette even more lively and look good on any accent wall.
It is a three-framed split canvas. The single image keeps flowing on all the frames with uniformity. If your wall is significant but not oversized, you can opt for a triptych canvas.
It can be wide or standard depending upon the image. It generally looks good on the bedroom walls.
It is a horizontal canvas where frames are divided into six pieces. They can go with vertical walls and look unique. You can hang it up on patio walls.
It’s a great canvas with four five-piece column shapes frames. The design is so unusual and gorgeous. A wintery landscape with trees and snow on the style will look natural.
Vertical canvas has its charm and looks fabulous in places with heightened ceilings. They look good on long walls. A wall is next to your study area or fireplace. They can be three framed, vast, or in a single one piece.
Suppose you have a wall beside your hanging mirror—a little long wall and has apple space. You can hang a four-piece square canvas here. Square pieces look good on your gallery wall with other wall arts.
Panoramic canvas soothes you with its calming structure. It adds a modern touch to sleek and contemporary spaces. You can get it in one frame or three frames.
They blend in with the decor of the place and look very stylish. Just like a panorama, the view is very detailed and endless. Try mounting it on the dining area wall.
This is a mind-blowing and extraordinary canvas style. The hexagon-shaped frames can be one piece or up seven-piece. It will steal away all the glances with its incredible kind. Hang it over a piece of furniture and see how amazing it looks.
Tips For Hang The Wall Art
Wall art makes your wall look polished and adds texture. It is necessary to bring the pop color out of the color palette. It guides you on how to accessorize the rest of the decor. Before hanging any wall art, make sure:
- While executing a significant wall art, make sure that it covers sixty to seventy-five percent of the wall. The inappropriate wall to canvas ratio looks shabby.
- While mounting a wall, art over a fireplace, furniture, or bed must cover two-thirds or three-fourths of the furniture.
- You must hang the wall art at eye level. If you turn it too low or too high, the essence of art will be minimized.
- The set rule is to hang the canvas six to twelve inches above the furniture.
- Always try to invest in vertical wall pieces when the ceiling is very high.
- The large wall art of horizontal shape is suitable for the standard height of the ceiling.
- If you are hanging a giant wall of art on one wall, the opposite can contain small crafts to maintain the balance.
- Suppose you are planning to hang a canvas on the staircase wall. Let it be 150 cm above the step.
- While hanging a wall piece on the dining room wall, you must remember that your eye level will change. Therefore, a lower placement is suited in that case.
- While hanging multiple frames, take a common center of the frames from the thread method and ride accordingly.
Reconsider your space and walls and make sure what fits best on your wall. Decide the wall type according to the decor of the house and the room. Lage horizontal, vertical, square, or anything make it look best with a hanging guide discussed above.