The Punjab National Bank was established in 1894, it was India’s first national bank. Punjab National Bank headquartered is in New Delhi and has consistently upgraded its services to meet growing customer demands. They have met all their consumer needs effectively and provided their clients with Internet banking solutions.
To know more about banking services and any financial advice, you need to visit the financeglad; we are one of the leading financial news websites, providing our support to the ones looking forward to investing and need financial advice. Here we try to offer you a step-by-step personal finance guide to help you make a financial plan to save money efficiently. Also, we’ll guide you on how you can make money online without facing any risks. For more information, visit our website today.
PNB Bank offers its retail customers PNB Net Banking/PNB Internet banking services. PNB bank account holders can use such facilities as fund transfer, bill of payment, new debit/credit card application, new FD/RD account opening, and book tickets without paying any extra fees. After registering for PNB Internet Banking, customers can easily make financial transactions at their homes or office comfortably.
What are the benefits of using PNB Net Banking?
PNB Internet Banking is a quick and easy way to access your account and to handle banking transactions every day from anywhere you want.
Internet Banking offers many advantages, such as:
- Dashboard overview all your PNB bank ties, such as balances, deposits, loans, and credit cards.
- Check out your recent transactions.
- Creates FD’s and RD’s instantly.
- Make online payment for insurance and electricity expenses.
- Shop on different Internet banking sites and pay for them.
- Recharge your smartphone / and make a DTH prepayment.
- Profile information request
- See your Loyalty points and redeem them.
Services that can be accessed through PNB Net Banking?
PNB Bank Internet Banking provides easy access to your account/s – 24X7. All your regular purchases can be managed online. You will see declarations, order books on your check, make fund transfers, order DDs, pay your bills, and even shop online.
Account Information: you can view bank details, balance, download details. Account details. Details for your deposit, Demat, loan, and card account can also be considered at one location.
Transfer of money: easy transfer of funds to your own PNB Bank accounts, other PNB Bank accounts, or other Bank accounts.
Request Services: you can submit cheque book requests, request draught requests, stop check payment, credit card, debit card replacement, loyalty redeeming points, etc.
Investment Services: You can view the full range of IPOs and mutual funds, etc. Investment Services:
other services: bills of payment services, Mobile charging, virtual card development, visa credit card payment, Email, and SMS service; etc.
How to Login in PNB Net Banking?
- Step 1: Visit the PNB official website. https://www.pnbindia.in/Home.aspx
- Step 2: In the top right, click the User account button and choose the net banking system.
- Step 3: Click on “Continue to banking” to see the login screen to open a page.
- Step 4: Enter user identification/customer identification.
- Step 5: Join IPIN and log into your PNB Net Banking account by clicking Log in.
How to Transfer Fund via PNB Internet Banking?
- Login to PNB online net banking account
- You can transfer funds from your account to other PNB or other bank accounts. Go to “Transactions” and select the corresponding choice.
- Please choose the account and the account where you want to transfer money for this account.
- Enter the account number.
- You may set the transaction date to the current date by default. Payment can also be scheduled for the next day.
- The sum to be fixed, the frequency of payment, including regular, quarterly, monthly, and weekly expenses, may be defined.
- To view the transaction information, click “Continue.”
- Before you click the “Send” button, ensure the information you entered is valid.
Above are all the details you should consider while opening your PNB net banking; opening your account required just a few steps, and you can easily access your account. We hope this article has helped to understand better how you can open your PNB net banking easily, for other financial advice you can visit financeglad.