From the moment it was introduced into our social establishments, the Aadhar Card and Aadhar number has become an integral part of our lives as it serves as our identity and address proof. There is an impressive number of benefits and subsidies that a person who holds the Aadhar is entitled to under the Aadhar Act, 2016. The process necessary to link the Aadhar number with a bank account is not considered as important as linking the Aadhar and PAN but without the Aadhar linking to the Bank Account you will be losing a lot of benefits.
Importance of Linking Aadhar Number with Bank Account
It is extremely beneficial that you link Aadhar number with bank account as it can be reliable when it comes to eliminating frauds and is capable of safeguarding your financial credentials. So many of these fraudsters operate under false identities of individual or companies to extort money and stash black money. Therefore, your money and your credentials will be safe from unwanted elements. You can make better financial decisions to secure your future with iFinancebox like how you can use your bank account linking with Aadhar to your benefit.
How to Link Aadhar Number to Bank Account Via Bank Branch?
There are many means you can use to link your Aadhar number to your account and doing it through your bank branch is an offline means. It is considered to be a more suitable option to visit your bank branch as long as you can provide an original Aadhar Card for the verification process.
- Once you are at your bank branch, you will be given an ‘Aadhar Linking’ application form which you have to fill in.
- You should be careful when filling in your Aadhar number and bank account details.
- There should be a self-attested copy of your Aadhar to be attached to the application form.
- In a span of twenty-four hours, your application will be updated after verification and you will be notified through SMS on your registered email and mobile number.
How to Link Aadhar Number to Bank Account Online?
One of the easiest ways to link your Aadhar Number to your Bank account is through online means which includes two methods. One is through Internet Banking while the other is through the Bank’s Mobile App.
Through Internet Banking
- You can log in using net banking facilities to your bank account with a password and customer id.
- Then you should choose the option ‘Aadhar Seeding.’
- Fill in all the required Aadhar details and submit.
- You will receive a message post verification that your bank account and Aadhar linked successfully.
Through Mobile Application
- You have to log in to your bank’s mobile app.
- View your Aadhar details by clicking on the ‘Service Request’
- You can fill in the necessary Aadhar details and submit them.
- After verification, you will get a message on the successful linking.
What is iFinancebox?
There are many organization and companies meting out financial advice but iFinancebox is one of the best. It will help you secure your financial future by helping you understand internet banking and the different benefits to be gained through it. It will provide free financial advice so that you will be able to make better financial decisions
There are many benefits if you link Aadhar number with bank account as even opening a bank account needs your Aadhar card number which is a 12-digit number issued specifically for each and every Indian citizen by the Unique Identification Authority of India or the UIDAI is necessary. This article will hopefully give you an understanding of how to successfully link your Aadhar and bank account.