For several years, Rose gold watches have established themselves as a symbol of status and exclusivity. They are bold, extravagant, yet simple, and elegant.
A solid Rose gold watch has always been a classic choice. But, over the past few years, we saw a growing demand for gold that is mixed with other precious metals like silver, copper, and zinc to create different types of gold like white, yellow, and probably one of the most favored these days: rose gold.
There are many brands that use rose gold in their watches. But one that’s hard to miss is Chopard with their wide selection of watches with touches of rose gold. These work great for people who are not quite ready for full gold watches yet but love the elegance that the precious metal adds to their wrists.
Why Should You Invest in Rose Gold Watches?
Table of Contents
Rose gold watches is a complement to all skin tones. It goes with almost any finish and other materials, too, like silver, yellow gold, and leather. This metal is often more affordable than other metals because copper, the alloy used to make rose gold, is cheaper. It also makes rose gold more durable than yellow or white gold.
Continue reading as we list some of the best Chopard watches with rose gold features.
Chopard Happy Sport 36 mm Automatic Silver Dial Diamonds
Stunning in every way possible, the two-toned Chopard Happy Sport 36 features stainless steel, 18K rose gold and a leather band. It is made more luxurious with six dancing diamonds—a hallmark of the Happy Sport series which are moving diamonds underneath the glare-proof, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass. It has an automatic movement which you can see at the back.
Chopard Happy Sport Rose Gold/Steel Quartz
Rose gold, stainless steel, and diamonds. The Chopard Happy Sport Rose Gold/Steel Quartz is every bit of classic. With rose gold being stronger than yellow and white gold, not to mention its ability to complement every skin tone, this watch is up for everyday wear and tear without fading or losing its luster over time.
Chopard Happy Sport Self-Winding Mechanical Movement
Chopard has quite a history of manufacturing elegant rose gold timepieces, and this beautifully crafted Chopard Happy Sport watch is proof. With its stainless steel/rose gold band and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass, this versatile watch can match just about any event or outfit, whether casual or formal. But what completes the package is its self-winding mechanical movement.
Chopard Happy Sport Oval Automatic Silver Dial
With its all-metal finish and oval case, the Chopard Happy Sport Oval can look casual or dressy, depending on what you pair it with. What it lacks in lavish design, it makes up with its luxurious materials including 18K rose gold, stainless steel bracelet, silver-colored dial, and seven dancing diamonds. This watch houses an automatic movement and is water-resistant.
Chopard L.U.C. Regulator Automatic Silver Dial
For a watch that you can wear to dinner parties and corporate events, this Chopard L.U.C Regulator watch is the perfect candidate. A true jewel in the industry of fine watchmaking, this outstanding piece boasts a classic appeal exuding style and elegance with its 18K rose gold case, scratch-resistant sapphire glass, and brown alligator leather strap secured with matching 18K rose gold buckle.
While the above timepieces are some crowd’s favorites, there are many other luxury watches from Chopard to find the best rose gold watch for you and your loved ones. It’s just fair to establish the reasons that make rose gold watches a brilliant investment.
First, rose gold is just as valuable as any other gold, like yellow and white. Just as 18K yellow and white gold contains 75% gold, so does 18K rose gold. The remaining 25% will be alloys, which are mostly copper, possibly with small amounts of silver and/or zinc.
However, the good news is that the copper in rose gold makes it more affordable yet more durable than yellow or white gold. It can’t also be stressed enough that its pinkish-red color can compliment all skin tones.
This 2021, make it your new year’s resolution to invest in yourself. It could mean anything from taking a time off work to investing in something that you can wear and make money out of in the future.
Chopard watches make a significant investment in profitability. They not only hold but also increase value over time. Their classic look makes them a timeless piece that will never go out of style as well. With its use of precious metals, rare materials, and exclusive design, you’ll never regret the money you will invest in a Chopard watch.
What’s your most favorite Chopard watch on the list? Let us know by leaving a comment below! Share this article with your friend who loves rose gold, too!