Every social media platform is now having an option for live streaming. Instagram also has a Live feature in-built in the app. Instagram Live is an incredible feature that drives new audiences, engages with the audience in real-time, and helps build your brand to the next level. However, IG live is not so similar to stories or reels. It has no retakes and no pre-recordings.
So, creators need back work and preparation. If businesses want to start with Instagram live, they can first try to create Instagram reels. It will be the best practicing option. Moreover, if brands want to strengthen their online presence, they can opt to buy instagram reels likes and shall increase their credibility.
Let’s dive into this article to learn more ways to use Instagram live for business and improve your growth efficiently with IG live. Let’s get started!
Why Should Businesses Consider Going For IG Live?
Going on a Live will create a successful first impression of your business. It will show a more humanizing side of your brand. It is a best practice to capture millions of audiences within minutes easily. When you start with your IG LIVE, all your followers will get notifications with a pop-up. After going on LIve, you may get to know what your customers are thinking about your products and services. After leaving Live, you will take plenty of valuable insights to improve your business strategies and marketing techniques further.
Complete Steps On How To Go Live On Instagram
Before you start up with your IG live, check on some essential points to avoid trouble as follows,
- You need to adjust your Live settings. Check on the camera settings and tap Live mode view.
- You can make your Live watch by a specific set of people. Instagram allows users to live sessions in the practice mode.
- Instagram provides you with an option that automatically hides offensive comments. Open your settings and scroll down to privacy, where you can toggle ‘hide comments’ between on and off.
- Check your Instagram Live stream is on practice mode. You can choose from ‘public’ to ‘Private’ whenever it is needed.
How To Go On Instagram Live?
Step 1: Tap on ‘your story’ at the top right corner of your Instagram app. At the bottom of the screen, swipe to Live. Another way is to click on the plus icon on the top right corner of your home page and select the ‘live’ option.
Step 2: Once you are ready, tap on the Live button. Instagram will check on your internet connection. If it is good to go, your Live will begin within seconds. Now you can enjoy your live streaming!
Instagram Live Interactive Features
Once you start with your IG Live, you can access some interactive features. To make your IG Live more interesting, you can utilize the below features,
- Utilize the comment box and type your comments to reply to your audience.
- You can share questions from the audience on your Live screen by tapping the question mark bubble icon.
- Instagram permits you to send direct messages to people by tapping the paper plane icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You can invite a ‘co-host’ by clicking on the person icon between the Live.
- Utilize different filters to enhance your video Live.
- Using the camera icon, you can share an image on your screen in between Live.
How To End Your Ig Live?
Instagram allows users to Live stream for up to 4 hours. Instagram has recently extended it from a time limit of 1 hour. Once the time limit reaches, your Live will automatically stop. Once you tap ‘end,’ it will show the end now button to confirm. The person who is going Live can save it for future references. Instagrammers can utilize the saved Live as repurposed content.
Some Simple Tips For Creating A Successful Ig Live
- Follow a strategy to promote your IG Live. Give a hype about your Live among the audience in advance. You can share your Live link and information in your Instagram stories or posts.
- Timing is more important to attract the audience. So go Live when the audience is most active. Use Instagram marketing tools or look on your Instagram profile for insights to know the best time to start your IG Live.
- Check on your lighting and location. Have bright daylight, and your background needs to be calm without any background noises. Have a clear microphone to communicate with your audience.
- Have a clear vision of the business plan for IG Live. Make a note of every message that you want to deliver during your Live.
- Include branded hashtags and branded elements to promote your IG Live.
We hope the article has covered all the basics of Instagram Live streaming. If you want to go for Live, now prepare! Have inspiring content to get your IG Live more engaging! For better results, plan ahead of time. Analyze the after-effects of IG Live and improve your Live elements and Live style on your upcoming IG Live. Happy Livestraming!