Bajaj Finserv, in association with RBL Bank, has always retained a user-friendly approach when it comes to credit cards. Right from applying to making the credit card payment, every essential procedure can get fulfilled in a few convenient steps. Similar is the case when one wants to check their Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard status.
Once one explores the perks of the credit card offered by Bajaj Finserv in partnership with RBL Bank, there’s no looking back. Why wouldn’t anyone wish to savour the benefits of four different cards in one? The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard has been empowered to act as four different cards– a credit card; a loan card through which short-term personal loans can be acquired at minimal interest rate; an EMI card through which any purchase ranging above 3000 INR can be transformed into easily payable EMIs; and a cash card, permitting cash withdrawals from ATMs without charging any cash advance fee for the first 50 days.
Besides all such benefits, the reward points, cashback offers etc., varying from one variant to another cannot be overlooked. So, once one fills the application form through online or offline modes and furnishes the requisite documents, a period of anticipation sets in. Though approval or rejection depends on the issuer, you can individually check the credit card status. Tracking the application is no Herculean task either. In tune with the consumer-oriented outlook of Bajaj Finserv, the application can be tracked in a few basic steps.
Reviewing the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard status online
Can there be any medium more convenient than the digital one? Who does not like to have every single piece of information displayed on the screens of their mobiles or PCs? The internet has certainly rendered several kinds of work painless and straightforward. It is particularly true for banking and its related services. Thus, owing to internet facilities, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard status can be reviewed online. You just have to furnish one among the 10-digit registered mobile number, Customer ID, email ID, or even the reference number. Follow the below-mentioned steps to track your application digitally:
- Log onto Bajaj Finserv’s website. Open the page where the provision of checking the application has been incorporated.
- Enter the 10-digit mobile number with which you had registered at the time of application.
- An OTP will be generated and sent to the same number. Submit it, when prompted to do so.
- The credit card application status will get displayed on your screen.
Thus, a few uncomplicated steps will provide access to the credit card status. It cannot get easier than this.
Viewing the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard status offline
If you wish to view the application status through an offline medium, you could always choose the below-mentioned means to do so:
- Calling the representative: You have to give a missed call to the number 9289222032. A representative from Bajaj Finserv will revert. The agent will inform you about the status of the application.
- Visiting the nearest branch: You can also get to know the application’s progress by visiting the nearest branch of Bajaj Finserv personally.
Thus, in many ways, the credit card status of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard can be tracked effortlessly.
How to interpret Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard status?
Knowing the procedure to track the credit card status won’t suffice. You should also be able to interpret and comprehend it too. Here are some possible terms that you will get welcomed with as you realize where your application stands.
- In-progress: When the issuer is still processing your request, the application status will display ‘In-progress’ status.
- On-hold: On account of any incomplete documentation or supposedly incorrect information, the approval process can be deferred.
- Approved: The word ‘Approved’ will be displayed if the request for availing the credit card has received the nod.
- Dispatched: Once the stamp of approval has been given, the credit card will be sent to the address entered in the form. When this happens, the status will display the term ‘dispatched’.
- Disapproved: If for any reason one is unable to cater to the benchmarks set by Bajaj Finserv, the application will stand rejected. The same will be communicated to you through SMS/e-mail. The issuer may or may not mention the grounds for disapproval.
- No records found: This is displayed if the mobile number has been furnished inaccurately.
Thus, in a matter of few minutes, you can track down the status of your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard. If every single piece of information is true and accurate, and the eligibility criteria have been taken care of, the chances of rejection become zero. Within a week, the credit card will reach your doorstep.
In just a few days, you can avail and savour the perks associated with the credit card issued by Bajaj Finserv. Discounts on travel, shopping at partner stores, free access to airport lounges, etc. are some of the advantages linked to the eleven variants of this SuperCard. Visit Best Digital Mate again for more informative content.