Social media monitoring is a process of using social media channels and tools to track and analyze the conversations and mentions about a brand on the internet. Social media monitoring helps you to know your customers better. It is very important for all types of businesses, and here is a list of reasons why:
Reasons Why Social Media Monitoring is Important
It Helps Collect Information for a PR Campaign
Media monitoring is a great way to do in-depth market research and learn more about your target audience. It also helps you understand what your audience thinks about your product or services, which can be used for creating a good PR campaign.
It Helps to Build a Strong Brand
With the help of media monitoring, you can identify any pitfalls in communication. You can see whether the tone of voice of your brain is consistent when you publish social media posts or blog articles. This will help you improve your communication with the audience and build a stronger brand.
It Can Be Used for Improving Your Reputation
By doing regular monitoring, you respond to the concerns, comments, and questions of your customers. A prompt response to customers’ feedback shows them that you care about them and their experience, and can even turn their negative perceptions around.
It Provides You With the Information About Competitors
Media monitoring is one of the easiest and most effective ways to find out about the latest trends and developments in your industry. This will allow you to predict the spikes in demand for your services and products. When you see what exactly is going on or what is going to happen, you can develop a proper strategy in advance and take the necessary actions.
Here is a list of X social media monitoring tools that are worthy of your consideration:
- You can use this tool to monitor your Instagram and Twitter accounts. The service allows you to look at hashtags, keywords, usernames, and URLs. You can also see and analyze heat maps that reflect your activity levels in different parts of the globe.
- Twitter counter.If you need to track your Twitter statistics, Twitter Counter is a perfect app. It allows you to track thousands of Twitter stats and users, and there are also widgets that you can add to blogs, websites, and social media accounts to see the most recent Twitter visitors and the number of followers.
- Sprout Social. It is one of the most popular tools for media monitoring that gives the analytics you can use for increasing your social media engagement. There is also a possibility to publish posts from Sprout Social Dashboard in order to collaborate with your team members.
- Simply Measured. This tool is used for measuring a number of metrics. Even though it is a paid platform, there is a free version as well, with the help of which you can create free reports for Google+, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Zoho Social.If you need your personal virtual social media network manager, you should try Zoho Social. It helps schedule posts across your social networks, measure performance, and track conversations from one dashboard.
- It is the next-generation market and consumer intelligence platform that you can use for social media monitoring in order to drive your business and brand. NetbaseQuid works with different industries, including Beauty & Fashion, Consulting, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Luxury, Travel & Hospitality, and others. The mission of NetbaseQuid is to protect your brand’s health and understand the public perception.