Dreamcast Video Games was a home game console which released in 27th November 1998 and developed by Sega in Japan. It was that final home game console and marked the conclusion of the company in the video game console market.
Though the console is not around anymore when it was it provided its audience with some of the best video games of its time. Let us check out some of the most famous video games by Dreamcast.
List of Top 10 famous Dreamcast Video Games:
1. Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
It is a crossover fighting video game which was developed by Capcom and released in 2000. It is the fourth instalment of Marvel vs. Capcom and Capcom’s vs. series video game. It features characters from both Capcom’s video game and Marvel Comics.
- Players select a team of three characters to compete.
- The game has single-player mode and multiplayer mode.
- Players can kick, punch, jump and move forward and backwards.
- Power Stone 2
It is a fighting multiplayer video game developed by Capcom and was released on April 27th, 2000. The video game allows up to 4 players. Its features are:
- The game has four different modes: Adventure, Arcade, Original and 1-on-1.
- The characters have special attacking skills.
- There are many items in the game for power-ups and other food items.
- There are different levels that players can unlock
2. The House of the Dead
It is a first-person horror shooter arcade video game, developed by Wow Entertainment and was released on March 25th, 1999. The game follows a zombie outbreak in Venice, Italy. the house of Dead is one of the popular Dreamcast Video Games The games features are:
- Players are given a gun to shoot the zombies.
- They can reload it and have to save other citizens.
- They can take different routes.
- The game has multiple endings.
This is a fantasy fighting video game developed by Project Soul and released in August 5th, 1998. The game has 3D graphics and players can choose from many characters. You can download soul caliber VI mods for getting best of the game. The features of the game are:
- Players fight with other characters.
- The characters have different types of warrior weapons.
- The game shows the characters health bar.
- Players can move their character forward or backward
4. Quake III Arena
This multiplayer first-person shooting video game was developed by id Software and was released in December 2nd, 1999, the game belongs to the Quake series. It has several characters that are competing against each other to win a race called Vadrigar in Arena Eternal. This is one of the popular Dreamcast Video Games. The main features of the game are:
- Characters get weapons.
- There are power-ups in the game.
- The game has several gameplay modes with different objectives.
- There are various locations in the game.
5. Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
It is an action fighting video game which was released on March 12th, 1999 by developer Capcom. It is the third instalment in the Street Fighter Series. The features of the game are:
- The players play as Chun-Li the main character.
- They can select from four more characters and 20 roster characters.
- The characters can jump, leap, throw or hold their opponents.
- There is a single-player mode where fighting is between 10 regular characters.
6. Project Justices
This is an action fighting video game with 3D graphics; it was released in 2001 and developed by Capcom. The video game is the part of Rival School series and is a team fighting game. You can download the gaming rooms from https://downloadroms.cc/. Feature of the game:
- Each team consists of 3 characters.
- The game has two modes: story mode and free mode.
- Each character has special moves.
- There are different tasks that the players have to complete in the game.
7. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2
This is a sport’s actions skateboarding video game released on September 20th, 2000 by developer Neversoft. The video game is set in a 3-dimensional urban environment and has hip hop and rock music. Features of the video game:
- The game has a multiplayer and single-player mode.
- It is played in third-person perspective.
- The players are required to perform tricks on the characters skateboard.
8. San Francisco Rush 2049
It is a futuristic car racing video game which was released on September 6th, 2000 by developer Atari Games. The players enter a world with flying cars and race their way through.
- There are different tracks in the game.
- Players can select different racing cars.
- There are different kinds of racing matches that take place in the game.
- Cars can extend their wings and do much more.
9. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
It is a first-person tactical shooter video game released in August 31st, 1999 by developer Red Storm Entertainment. The goal of the game is to stop terrorist units.
- The game has two modes: single-player and multiplayer modes.
- The character gets a gun and follows his or her teammates and kills the bad guys.
- There are different locations in the game.
- Players can change their weapons.
10. Unreal Tournament
It is a first-person shooting video game, released on March 13th, 2001 by developer Epic Games. The game consists of multiplayer head to head deathmatches and the players have to survive them in order to win.
- There are different locations in the games.
- There is a time limit and players have to score higher.
- Characters get armours and weapons along with medical kit and damage amplifiers.
Hope You like this article about the top 10 famous Dreamcast Video Games, please let us know your thoughts in the comments section. These are some most popular games played by peoples. Best Digital Mate will provide you with more article like this continually, Bookmark our URL to get the latest Digital Updates.