The restaurant customers in the post-Covid world have become quite hygiene conscious. They prefer to order food online rather than visiting restaurants. Hence the concept of cloud kitchens or delivery-only restaurants has found increasing acceptance among diners.
As per the report by National Herald, the size of the cloud kitchen market in India is projected to touch $1 billion by 2023. However, as a cloud kitchen owner, you need to engage in aggressive promotions for boosting your sales.
5 effective techniques for promoting your cloud kitchen
1. Focus on advertising –
The best way to publicise your brand is by advertising on third party food delivery apps such as Swiggy and Zomato. Have a robust social media presence and post your ads on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Running advertisements on Google is also an effective technique to promote your brand.
2. Be a part of events –
Take part in events such as food festivals being organised in your city. Set up your stall and offer a chance for the visitors to taste your food. Provide catering service in local events such as the Independence Day celebrations conducted by Residents Associations.
3. Run marketing campaigns –
With digital restaurant management software such as Inresto Campaign now runs marketing campaigns by offering personalized content for each customer segment. With a single click, you can reach out to a huge number of diners. Also, there is the unique feature of automating your marketing campaigns.
4. Boost loyalty –
As per the study by PYMNTS.com, 39% of US consumers consider loyalty programs as the important factor that prompts them to spend more. Identify your loyal customers with the help of the software. Extend special offers to them in the form of additional discounts and vouchers. Offer the feature of instant redemption so that it entices more customers.
5. Offer excellent service –
Last but not least it’s the amazing food and timely delivery that encourages your customer to order repeatedly.
With a robust digital restaurant management software, now it’s pretty easy to promote your cloud kitchen venture and boost sales.
There are different benefits of using Cloud kitchen marketing. Let’s have a look at them.
- Provides an opportunity to experiment: Nowadays people are inclined towards the creative side. So they want to see interesting things that will grab their attention. The utilization of the cloud kitchen offers the restaurants to provide a new feature to experiment with. This system will provide all the insights regarding the hot sellers at the restaurant and what all things need to be replaced with the customer expectations. This system will enable the person to manage the guests in a better way.
- Efficiency: The major purpose of this system is to provide the best experience for food delivery from tools and processes. It will be a custom-built space and technology that will help in executing to-go orders. This technology will help in operating the whole working of the kitchen. From supply chain to logistics, everything will be managed with that only.
- Property and location: The major advantage of the cloud kitchen is that it is highly flexible in property cost and location. It can be easily operated in the whole host area where there is brick and mortar location like catering kitchen, basement, warehouse, etc. if the owner is tight on cash, but also wants to provide the best service, the use of the right cloud kitchen will help in completing the high demand of the customers.
- Cost: The use of the cloud kitchen offers significant financial advantages over brick and mortar locations. It can be operated only with the kitchen staff and eliminates some of the expensive elements for developing and opening the new physical restaurant like dinnerware, branded signage, decorations, etc. it is one of the great investments that will help the restaurant business in the long run.
In nutshell, this system helps in providing the best services to the customers.