Most of us have grown up watching cricket. We have seen our family members sit in front of the Tv screens and yell at the players to bat and bowl well and to take the catches. We have faced the disappointment when Sachin Tendulkar would get out at 0 or worse, in his 90s, just short of a century. We have laughed, celebrated, and rejoiced when our favourite team in the IPL or our country has won matches, no matter how trivial those tournaments were. Cricket is an emotion for a lot of us in India.
How would you feel if you could be more actively involved in the game of cricket? Didn’t think it was possible? Well, it is. You can now play fantasy cricket and enhance your knowledge and analytical skills regarding the sport. The game is super simple to understand and play, especially if you are a cricket lover.
The game is a simulation of the actual sport in which we will have to choose 11 players who would be playing any match, any tournament in any country, live The goal is to ensure to select the best playing 11 for your fantasy team in order to win maximum points. Your existing knowledge about cricket would come in handy as you would be aware of the players’ consistency, form and abilities.
The app aims to make this experience even simpler for us by providing us with tips and methods to become even better at it. We can browse through the ‘ fantasy cricket tips’ page and read the guidelines provided to us. Some of the tips are:
- Keep a lookout on the player performances. Be aware of the current form of the player in question before you decide to pick them for your team. The recent performance would be more important than career statistics for live matches. However, while making general teams, going for class players would make a difference.
- Check the weather and the condition of the pitch. This is important in the selection of bowlers in the team – spin or seam.
- Go with the top order batsmen. This will guarantee regular hits and lesser misses and dot balls thus increased chances of higher scores.
- Select the captain and vice-captain well. There are double the points for captains and 1.5 times the points for vice-captains if they are two of the best performers in the match.
- Watch out for the toss. This will be important in case any last-moment changes are needed in the team in terms for replacing players if the pitch and outfield is set to alter during the course of the game.
- Choosing the right combination. Needless to say, this tip is crucial as it can make or break your scores in the points table.
See, playing fantasy cricket is not all that complicated. All we need to do is get a hang of the game and we are set to win big prizes. Some analysis and predictive abilities would go a long way in ensuring our success in the game. Use the tips to win big!