Using Google Ads for your business can be a profitable decision. Typically, people use Google to search for 3.5 billion times daily. It requires you to increase sales, conversions, and leads. With the help of Google ads, you can promote and advertise your services and products. Yet, doing it in the right way can turbo-charge sales and leads.
Google Ads is an online paid platform for advertisement. Users can get outcomes of their search query using a keyword on a SERP (search engine results) page. The search results may include paid advertisements according to targeted keywords. Fortunately, you can take help from a Google ads agency in Australia.
How do Google Ads work?
Google Ads works under a PPC (pay-per-click) model. Markets can target particular keywords on Google and develop bids on specific phrases. The bids will be maximum bids or get ready to pay for ads. For instance, if $4 is your maximum bid and $2 is the cost per click by Google, you can get ad placement.
If it is over $4, it is not possible to get an ad placement. Alternatively, anyone can set a budget for ads. You cannot spend more than a particular amount on an ad daily. In this way, you can set a particular budget for your ad campaign. There are three options for bids:
- CPC (Cost-per-click): The amount you pay when users click on your ads.
- CPM (cost-per-mille): What Is CPM? The amount you pay for each 1000 ad impressions.
- CPE (Cost-per-engagement): The amount you pay when users perform three particular actions on ads, such as watching a video and signs up for lists.
Google takes the amount of bid and combines it with an evaluation of a quality score of your ads. Remember, quality score means the quality of ads, landing pages, and keywords. High quality ads mean low prices and better positions for ad.
Google Ad Types
Google offers different types of campaigns for you. Feel free to choose one of them for your business.
- Display campaign: It will leverage vas website partners of Google to display your ads on numerous websites. Ads may appear on third-party sites.
- Search campaign: You can create a text ad on the outcome page for keywords.
- Video campaign: These ads appear before YouTube videos as pre-rolls. If you have a great video idea, it can be a perfect choice for you.
- Shopping campaign: This campaign will help you to advertise products visually. Google shopping ads may get qualified leads for physical products by displaying your products directly.
- App campaign: Similar to video ads, app ads can be included in display network. It is beneficial for targeted companies. There is no need to design every ad. You can take photos and text to furnish an ad.
Advertising costs may vary, such as $1 or $2. The cost of particular ads may depend on different factors, such as website quality and bidding amount. Remember, the cost can be different for every ad. For this reason, you should understand the auction system for ads.
Leave a Reply